Sunday, April 15, 2012

Owl Slice form

Owl Sliceform wm

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed recently that I have had a few blog post featuring slice form.  This is something I have been interested in for a few years but hadn’t done for a while until recently.

Well recently a friend of mine who is also interested in slice form created the pattern to create an owl and sent it to me for my birthday. I got time to play with my Sizzix eclips this week so managed to play with her design … love it!

Owl Sliceform2 wm

Here is another view of my owl so you can see all the different layers which have been added to create the owl.

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours you picked it turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the file for the owl available anywhere? So cute, I have a friend who would go crazy for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!