Thursday, May 31, 2012

Congratulations!

MFTWSC74 Congrats wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This is another fun sketch!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I used MFT Stamps à la modes It Must Be Love, I love this set! The circle underneath the main image was created using the MFT Die-namics Circle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2.   Along the bottom of the card I used the new MFT Die-namics Notched Border. For the sentiment I used the Die-namics Mini Tabs Foursome.

I have also used Grosgrain Ribbon Razzle Berry and Heavyweight Cardstock Razzle Berry both also available from My Favorite Things.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic 

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC74 Congrats2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I stamped the girl again and included a sentiment from the set. I also added the Die-namics Notched Border.

MFTWSCSketch74

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC74. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: à la modes It Must Be Love – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Razzleberry Card – MFT Stamps; Random DP – Crate Paper
Die-namics: Notched Border; Mini Tabs Foursome; Circle Stax 1 & 2 – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Frances, I love your colors and maybe I should buy this young lady since rumor has it there may be an engagement coming in my sister's family! Love it! Thanks!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Frances! LOVE the papers and bling on this!

g said...

so beautiful Frances! love all the layers!

Barbara said...

Ooo-la-la!! Love this Frances--that bling is perfect!

Kristy Hansen said...

What a cute card! I wish I had someone to send it to. Great colors! ksh

Tracey said...

Beautiful Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin GOOD!~

Jill Norwood said...

I played along this week too! Love the sketch and your card is stunning - love the matting you did and wish I had thought of it for my card too! :)

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty. I love the sketch and the papers.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....and the dps are fabbo

Billie A said...

Your papers are awesome really makes the card and of course the image is wonderful. Love MFT's.