Thursday, May 24, 2012

Funny Thing About Life!

MFTWSC73 GetIt wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This is another fun sketch!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

For my card this week I used MFT Stamps Die-namics Vertical Greetings II Die & Stamp Set , I love the sentiments in this set! I also used Die-namics Pretty Posies for my flower accents.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_PrettyPosiesFinal

MFTWSC73 GetIt2 wm

For the inside of my card I used the Die-namics Vertical Greetings II Die & Stamp Set again for my sentiment. The border along the bottom edge of the designer paper is the Die-namics Mini Monarch Border.

MFTWSCSketch73

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC73. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: Vertical Greetings 2 – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blissful DP - Authentique
Die-namics: Vertical Greetings 2; Pretty Posies; Mini Monarch Border – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Brads; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful Frances!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, I love it

Cindy Haffner said...

WONDERFUL Frances!!~

Debbie Carriere said...

Frances, this is lovely!! great papers!

Michele Boyer said...

So pretty! And those two sentiments work so well together!

Jodi Collins said...

SO gorgeous Frances! LOVE the mix of patterns on this!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab dps with those wonderful sentiments