Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Have Fun!

PWC208 Summer wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is an Inspiration challenge … we are to use Summer as our inspiration.

For my card this week I have decided to use Paper Pretties Life is Good Cooper, I just love this sweet stamp set.

This will actually be my last card I create for Paper Pretties for the Design Team as I have decided to step down from the team. This was a very hard decision to make, I love the Paper Pretties stamps, and Heather the owner of Paper Pretties is a wonderful person. But I felt I needed to cut down on some of my work load and you have to make decisions that work best for you.

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC208.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

 

Stamps: Life is Good Cooper – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Orange; Blue; DP -  Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Orange Twine; Button; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Frances,
Your card is amazing! Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thanks for having faith in me and hanging in there with me this long! You have an incredible talent and Paper Pretties will definitely not be the same without you.

Queen Mary said...

Frances, love sand castles! Great card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

summer is happy time....sweet card