Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Just Fur You … MFT New Product Tour!

MFT AMewsMe wm

Hi everyone,

It’s release day over on MFT Stamps, which means it is time to join the MFT Stamps Design Team for our New Product Tour! All the new products are available NOW, right HERE, in the Brand Spankin' New category of the MFT Stamps store.

Head on over to the MFT blog so you can go on the tour and see the list of Design Team members and which of the new products they will be showcasing for you today.

NewProductTour

Today I am featuring the new Claire Keay – You A-mews Me stamp set, isn’t it just so adorable!!!!!! I have paper pieced the cat outfit the girl is wearing using designer paper.

The image is stamped and layered using the Die-namics Designer Labels 1 set, to get the black edging I cut another from the same sized die and then cut it in half and placed this at the top and bottom of my white piece. I then cut strips to fit on the straight pieces at the sides. Along the left edge of the designer label I attached a black piece cut from the Die-namics Squiggle Border. I also used the Die-namics Squiggle Border on the red panel underneath the designer label. My final layer was cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT AMewsMe2 wm

I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax for my sentiment panel. I also added a charm using the Die-namics Pet Charms die.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Well that is about it from me for today, don’t forget to visit Kim's (MFT Lady) blog so you can check out all the wonderful creations the other MFT Design Team have created.

Stamps: Claire Keay – You A-mews Me – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; Serenity DP – Bo Bunny
Die-namics: Designer Labels 1; Squiggle Border; Fishtail Flags Stax; Pet Charms – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Red Rhinestones; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

26 comments:

SSanchez said...

Too cute! Love the squiggle.

Tricia T said...

How cute! I like his paper pieced costume!

dani.beckman said...

Love, love, love this furry baby... A must have in my household... Good thing I have the charm die already!!

~ Jo ~ said...

aww such a cute card!

Jo

www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Lynne said...

awe, just a sweet card for a little one.

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

It's official -- MUST have the Fishtale flag stacks and the pet charms! My brothers are avid fisherman and that is too stinking ca-ute!!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Great card and I am going to have to get that flags die!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the paper peircing, this is so adorable

Bandon, Oregon said...

SWEET DIES!!! Love how you put it all together....

Faith

starqueen said...

Hi Frances,
Love it! That is a very cute stamp, and your card design is great for it.
Thanks for sharing!

Liz said...

I cannot wait as the wiah lusat grows and grows

Gypsy 2 said...

Great use of the new dienamics Frances.

Elle said...

Kitty kitty is SO cute!

Kristy Hansen said...

This little guy is so cute. I love the colors of your card. I also like the layout. I sit here and draw them on paper to see if I can create something in that idea. Thank you for always sharing. Love the new label dies! ksh

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the color combination. This little guy is too cute!

scrappingnana said...

Cute card. Love the labels die.

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Frances! I really like the paper-piecing and dots on the squiggle border!

Shari said...

Frances, your card is so adorable! Love your paper choices!

stampingbowd said...

AWWWWW!! Cute!!! Love the costume paper pieced!!! My DD wants me to get the pet charms! They are so cute!

wendy said...

so super cute...love paper piecing these images!

Karen Motz said...

This is delightful Frances! Love the paper piecing!!

Cyndi said...

Love your colors, dies and paper choices.

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute image and great card.

Lucinda said...

You are so talented.Great card

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute card...great release!

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE the paper piecing....and all the dps...each so different and yet together so beautiful