Thursday, May 24, 2012

King of the Castle!

Riley King and Queen2 wm

Hi everyone!
It is day 5 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th May. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released.

For my card today I CASED a card I made a few years ago turning a side step card into a castle. A King and his Princess need a castle right! The Bricks on the castle was created using Riley and Company’s Brick Wall stamp and my stamp positioner. I love how this stamp is easy to match together.

Riley-King&Queen3 wm

Here is another view of my side step card, I added grass to the front part of the castle.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST.

I’ll be back tomorrow for our release blog hop.

Stamps: King Riley; Princess Sophie; Brick Wall – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Green
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass Die; Cross Brad; Ribbon; Scor-Pal; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Sam said...

Wow....What a gorgeous project Frances! Love it.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Gorgeous!!! I love it a lot!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances!!~

Silli said...

OM- how cute...LOVE it Frances!

Michele Boyer said...

You are SO creative! That castle is AMAZING! SO cute!

Virgo5 said...

What a great idea Frances, my Niece would love this, I may have to case this one!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you do such a fab job with these side step cards