Saturday, May 26, 2012

One Layered Happy Birthday

C4C138 LOTV OneLayer wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Barb Anders is back to host the challenge.

Barb has challenged us to create a One layer card, one layer period. That means your base card is IT! No base card and another layer, that counts as two layers for this challenge's purposes. It's good to go CAS sometimes :)

I am sure Barb’s ears must have been burning while I was creating my card for this challenge as I hate making one layer cards … I love seeing what other people do but for me I prefer using layers when I make my cards. Of course after I had made my card Barb posted to the group that we could use embellishments etc but it was too late as mine was done, if I had of known that before making mine I would probably have gone a different part.

My card uses a sweet image from Lili of the Valley – Maisie Two Balloons.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Maisie Two Balloons – Lili of the Valley
Paper: White
Other: Black Ink; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances you rocked this challenge!!~

Silli said...

LOVE the little lady...cute card Frnces! xoxo

Betty Wright said...

Frances, this is wonderful! Love the framing and coloring! Fantastic card!

Vicki G said...

Love you're fabby card Frances! You did great with it~

xo


Vicki

Joanne (jojot) said...

you did a Fabulous job with this one layer cutie...love it