Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scrummy!

CCEE1219 Scrummy wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week Charlene Merrick continues to bring us her May challenges.

Charlene has challenged us to make our own designer brads or buttons.

For my card this week, I have used a stamp set that has been in my to use box for a while now … it’s a stamp set I picked up early last year by Pepper & Friends. I created my own buttons using button moulds and paper clay, once I had moulded the buttons and let them dry a little I then colored them using my copic air brush.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Fairy Cake Frolics – Pepper & Friends
Paper: White; Blue; Yellow; Snips & Snails DP – Doodlebug Design Inc.
Other: Black Ink; Oval Punches; Yellow Twine; Spellbinders Edgeabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a fun image. And wow, Frances, those buttons are amazing, they look so real. Do you think they'd go through the washing machine, LOL.

Joanne (jojot) said...

your faux buttons are fabulous....never heard of a button mold, but wow....it sure works...fabbo creation

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun image this is, and how wonderfully colored. The buttons are amazing.......like Joanne, I never heard of a mold for them. They look so real. GReat job!

Benzi said...

Good job on the buttons and the image is so adorable and fun.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty card, love the colors. Wow, you made your buttons, that is awesome.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Such a pretty card, Frances. I love the colors and your designer buttons rock! I've been contemplating checking out the paper clay medium. How cool that there's a button mold.

Lois said...

Molded buttons -- how creative! And your card is so cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL Frances, love those buttons!!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
You are so talented! Your card is just adorable and so sweet! As always, your coloring is perfect and your little buttons are wonderful!

Vicky Gould said...

Perfect buttons; they look so real! Great idea! Fun card.