Monday, May 28, 2012

Slide Mini Books

SlideBook Pooh wm

Hi everyone,

Over the past few weeks I have been busy sorting out all my stamping related bits and pieces from the spare bedroom after my DH finished renovating it. I store all my old stamping magazines and samples I used to use for classes which I used to teach years ago.

While going through all my bits and pieces seeing what I should keep and what should go I found these adorable Slide mini books which I created sometime in 2000 (that was the date I found on an old photo in my files section). As I hadn’t posted these before on my blog, I thought I would share one of them with you today.

SlideBook Pooh2 wm

The books are made using chipboard slides which were popular back then. I used 3 slides for each book and decorated the frame of the slides using inks. I used eyelets on the left side of each slide and then joined all three slides together using ribbons.

SlideBook Pooh3 wm

Now of course slides are fairly small (2 inches square) so you only need tiny images for the centre portion of the book. For this Slide Mini Book I used some cute Pooh stamps that I got years back.

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE Frances!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

an oldie but a sweetie

SusanBluerobot said...

memories i remember these fantastic

Madeleen said...

This booklet is so cute!