Sunday, May 6, 2012

Somebunny Loves You!

Lala-Somebunny2 wm

Hi everyone and happy Sunday, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

My card today uses a La La Lands stamp, isn’t she a cutie! I paper pieced the girls dress using designer paper.

Lala Somebunny2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added a birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Marci With Bunny – La La Land Crafts; Sentiment inside – Penny Black
Paper: White; Yellow; Green; Fine & Sunny DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Leafy Flourish; Flowers; Pearls; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

just the sweetest.....fab coloring on the hair, Hoots

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love it

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh PRETTY!~