Sunday, May 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning!

Riley SpringClean wm

Hi everyone!
Well it is that time again! Today starts the beginning of the sneak peeks of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 24th May. This time round we have 14 new Riley’s being released.

Riley SpringClean2 wm

To start of my sneak peeks today I thought I would start with some spring cleaning, especially seeing I have actually been doing a little of this in my spare bedroom LOL! This is Merry Maid Isn’t she a cutie! I have made another Diamond Fold card.

Riley SpringClean3 wm

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 24th May 10 PM EST.

I will be back again tomorrow with another sneak peek to share with you all.

Stamps: Merry Maid – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Pink; Purple; DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Scor-Pal; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked sweet!!~

Joy said...

she is so sweet!

Silli said...

OMG, what a funny image... LOVE it Frances!

Virgo5 said...

She's adorable and obviously likes housework more than me!

Joanne (jojot) said...

somehow I don't seem to have as much fun cleaning as this cutie of an image portrays