Thursday, May 17, 2012

UR Fabulous!

MFTWSC72 Fabulous wm

Hi everyone,

It’s Wednesday which means it’s time for this week’s Wednesday Stamp Club sketch over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This is another fun sketch!

GetSketchy_DesignTeamblinkie

This week I have used MFT Stamps à la modes I’ve Got UR Back stamp set, I just love this stamp set. I paper pieced the letters and also the girls top. I used the Die-namics Rectangle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Rectangle STAX Set 2 for the main images used on this card. Along the edge of the striped designer paper I added the Die-namics Mini Scallop Edge and for the sentiment I used one of the banners from the Die-namics Mix & Match Banners dies.

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFTWSC72 Fabulous2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I again used the Die-namics Mini Scallop Edge along the edge of my designer paper and added a sentiment from the set close to the designer paper.

MFTWSCSketch72

To play along with us this week all you need to do is follow the sketch, upload your creation to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC72. Join us this week in the MFT forum for lots of chatter and fun! Be sure to check out Kim's Blog, she will have a full list of all the designers participating in today's challenge!

Stamps: à la modes I’ve Got UR Back – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Red; Fine & Sunny DP – Kaisercraft
Die-namics: Mix & Match Banners; Rectangle Stax 1 & 2; Mini Scallop Edge – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Sewing Machine; Dots; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Silli said...

ola la... your card is so fabby Frances!!!

Karen Giron said...

Loving the paper piecing! What a fantastic card!

Kristy Hansen said...

Love your card. I like the way you used something different off to the side because I don't have that die. ksh

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh LOVIN this!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your layout on this one...perfection for the image and sentiment