Sunday, August 12, 2012

Christmas Is Love!

CIJ Trish2 wm

Hi everyone,

I have another of the cards I made at the Christmas in July shoebox swap that I attended recently. This card was designed by my friend Trish. The ‘present’ wrapped in a bow is created using a tag die and opens up to reveal a folded piece with a greeting etc.

Apparently Trish was inspired by a card she found on another blog which you can find here.

CIJ Trish wm

Here is another view of the front of the card, this time the ‘present’ is unwrapped and the inside of the folded tag is revealed.

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is great. I love it:) You should link this to my current challenge:)
Current Challenge

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL~

Trisha said...

Frances--love your card and the tag/present is fabulous.