Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday

Lala Birthday wm

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I have been playing with new toys to create this card I have to share with you all today. The image of course is from La La Land Crafts and the die I used on the side of her is a Memory Box die.

Lala Birthday2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the die again along the bottom of the panel and added a sentiment.

Stamps: Birthday Marci – La La Land Crafts; Happy Birthday – Montarga; Sentiment (inside) – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Teal
Other: Black Ink; Memory Box Piestra Tile Border; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a darling

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I LOVE!!~

Renee said...

This is super adorable!! Such pretty coloring…love the die cut and the inside!