Saturday, August 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

C4C151 Bella Pots wm

Hi everyone,
It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Silke Ledlow continues to bring us the challenges for August.

Our challenge this week is a sketch challenge … have I told you before that I love sketch challenges LOL!

C4C151

This week I decided to create a Christmas card, it is getting about that time that we need to be starting thinking about getting some made unless you want the mad dash. It’s the 25th today so that means there is only 4 months to Christmas!

My sister when she sees this online will be thinking this card is for her, as she loves elephants. Well it might be but then maybe it won’t cause I have 6 different Christmas elephant images by Wild Rose Studio, plus a few others from another company which I purchased just before Christmas last year. Maybe she can request the one she likes the best closer to December Winking smile.

The longest part of making this card was finding the holly leaves that I added to my card as embellishments. I knew I had purchased several packages of these late last year which I had put in a safe place …. but everywhere I looked I couldn’t find them. Obviously I finally did find them or it wouldn’t be on my card.

C4C151 Bella Pots2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I just added a sentiment and a stripe of designer paper that I used on the front of my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

Stamps: Bella In Pot – Wild Rose Studio; Favorite Things Calligraphy – Paper Inspirations
Paper: White; Red; Green; Silly Season DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Photo Corner; Dew Drops; Holly Leaves; Glitter; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

phew.....I finally got here after a long journey by way of China and through a back door.....

OMGosh, Hoots...this is so adorable...love the fuzziness on the hate

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS inside and out Frances!!! You totally rocked the sketch...hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all those layers, BEAUTIFUL!~

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this festive card!

Ellen Taylor said...

Adorable image that is fabulously colored! TFS

Kristine Reynolds said...

Finally getting a chance to check out all the DT cards! Love your take on the sketch. such a cute image!