Monday, August 20, 2012

Playing Cards!

WildCard Games wm

Hi everyone,

As you can see I have another wild card to share with you today, this uses the same template I used on the card I posted yesterday. This time round I have a playing card theme.

Wildcard Games2 wm

Here is the view of the inside of my card, the playing card background stamp is stamped around the edge of the card so that it can be seen when the card is closed.

Wildcard Games3 wm

Here is another card. It is basically the same card as the ones above except that this time round I trimmed off the white edge which can be seen when the card is closed, for a slightly different look.

Stamps: Various Playing Card Themed stamps
Paper: White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Weird & Wacky Squarish Card Template – Amazing Creations




#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

soozle said...

Hi there Stampowl, Just wanted to say that i love the idea of your 'playing cards' card and I was wondering if you were able to be a little more specific with the names of the stamps used? particularly the card background and sentiment stamps? thanks so much for sharing. kind regards, Soozle (from Wollongong NSW)

Joanne (jojot) said...

you played your card right with this one...fabbo