Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Mad Hatter!

Riley1712 MadHatter wm

Hi everyone!

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our challenge hostess is mwah!

Our challenge this week is Your Favorite Fairy Tale! A perfect chance to play with the new Riley and Company Fairy Tale release images.

For my project this week, I created something I had in mine when I was creating my samples for the Fairy Tale release back in July, but I already had so many other things I created that I decided to leave this one until now for this challenge.

Riley1712 MadHatter2 wm

For this project I used two stamps from the Fairytale release which is The Moosehatter and Sophie in Wonderland. The hat is an SVG file I purchased from Creations by AR. I added the Moosehatter and Sophie using tabs so that stand on the brim of the hat.

Riley1712 MadHatter3 wm

Here is my project this time with the top portion of the hat removed to reveal the box which can filled with all sorts of fun treats.

Riley Challenge Winner copy

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you! AND - if you do, you could be in the running to win free rubber ... One lucky person per challenge will win our Logo Riley image which isn't available for purchase. You will also get the chance to display a winner's button on your blog. So get stamping Riley fans :).

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1712. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

  • Cindy Haffner
  • Jovita Torres
  • Joy Stagg
  • Kelly Santi
  • Laurie Clout
  • Michele L

     

    Stamps: The Moosehatter; Sophie in Wonderland – Riley and Company
    Paper: Purple; Dark Purple; Pink
    Other: Black Ink; Creations by AR Hats Off SVG File; ECAL; Sizzix Eclips; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

  • 6 comments:

    MiamiKel said...

    Marvelous!!! This is "over the top!!"

    Cindy Haffner said...

    Oh how SWEET Frances!!~

    Anonymous said...

    Oh my goodness France!! This hat is totally amazing!! I love the fact that it's purplish too!! :) Such a clever design and so adorable!! Thanks for the great inspiration and challenge!! HUGS

    Joy said...

    so cute, love the hat~

    Michele Lourenco said...

    What an adorable treat package!
    Too cute for words, really!

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    too stinkin' cute