Thursday, January 24, 2013

It’s About Time!

CCEE1304 Time wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. This week our challenge hostess for the month Joanne Grzelak continues to issue the challenges.

Punch the Clock Day is coming up on the 27th, so let’s celebrate this little known holiday by creating masculine cards with some connection to time or clocks.

For my card this week I decided to use La La Land Crafts Fedora Hat Luka, he is holding a gold pocket watch and as I have had this stamp for a while now and hadn’t used it I thought this was the perfect time to use it Smile.

CCEE1304 Time2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, the sentiment is from MFT Stamps Inspired By Time stamp set.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

Stamps: Fedora Hat Luka – La La Land Crafts; Inspired By Time (inside sentiment) – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Burgundy; DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

10 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a cute image - and fab paper on the inside. I'm so envious of your clock hand! I know I could get some somewhere, but I keep persuading myself I can just cut stamped ones - they're not as much fun, though. And they don't look half as good.

Vicky Gould said...

What a cutie....great card inside and out, Frances!

Lois said...

Love your little clock-watcher, who you've colored so well! I second Vicky's comment -- great card inside and out!

Benzi said...

Great card inside and out, Frances. I really like that added clock hand.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the colors and layout, Frances. adding the hands of the clock separately was a great idea!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Looks like it is time to punch out on the time clock and go fishing.

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
What an adorable image - big smiles. Your card is darling and colored wonderfully.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cute image and card! Love the clock hand embellishment.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGoodness...what a sweet (or should I say 'handsome') image...so timely

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Frances!!~