Welcome to day 2 of the MFTeasers in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this coming Tuesday 8th January.
Today the Design Team are featuring two of the new stamp sets from designer Laina Lamb. The two stamp sets being featured are:
- Laina Lamb Designs Journal It – For the Record
- Laina Lamb Designs Document It – Off the Chart
I use Whip Cream card for the base of my card and the sentiment flag, for the layering I used Wild Cherry Card. The sentiment is stamped onto the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax. The flower is the new Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose and the Die-namics Leaf Filled Flourish.
On the top right hand side of the card I added three wild cherry buttons and hemp cord.
Here is the inside of my card. I have used another of the sentiments from the Laina Lamb Designs Journal It – For the Record stamp set. Along the bottom of the card I added the Die-namics Layered Heart Border. I also used a three of the hearts from the border and placed them around the sentiment.
Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on January 8 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on January 8 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on January 8 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
|Stamps: Laina Lamb Designs Journal It – For the Record – MFT Stamps|
|Paper: Whip Cream Card; Wild Cherry Card – MFT Stamps; Love Me DP – My Mind’s Eye|
|Die-namics: Leaf Filled Flourish; Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose; Fishtail Flags Stax; Layered Heart Border – MFT Stamps|
|Other: Black Ink; Wild Cherry Buttons; Hemp Cord|