Sunday, February 17, 2013

With this Ring ….

Coralee3 wm
Hi everyone,
I attended the wedding of my good friends youngest daughter yesterday so of course I needed to make her a card for the occasion. I recently had purchased the Sizzix Album Accordion Flip so of course I had to use it to create the wedding card.
This is how the card looks when it is closed. I used a really old Precious Moments stamp from Stampendous called Bless & Keep You.
Coralee4 wm
Here is my card when it is opened out into an Accordion Album.
Coralee5 wm
Here is a close up of the first two panels of the card. The Bride and Groom  also show on the front when it is closed.
Coralee6 wm
And here is a close up of the last two panels.
Coralee wm
My Wedding card wouldn’t fit in an envelope so I created a box for it instead. This is another old stamp this time from PSX.
Coralee2 wm
And one last photo of my card this time in the box with the lid of the box on the side.
Stamps: Precious Moments Bless & Keep You – Stampendous; Happy Wedding Day – PSX; Now and Forever – PSX; Cake from Going to the Chapel – Dove Craft; With This Ring – Papertrey Ink; Tim Holtz Background – Stampers Anonymous
Paper: Sweet Tooth; Grapsicle; Grape Jelly – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Pretty Petunia Versa Magic; Sizzix Album Accordion Flip; Sizzix Bracket & Frame Die; Spellbinders Die; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Stunning! I have this Sizzix die, but have yet to use it - this is great inspiration, Frances!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable and I love the great card design.

Gerry said...

Soooo beautiful!! I'm sure the happy couple loved it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

precious