Sunday, March 17, 2013

It’s Ok …. I’d Be Jealous Too

AI-Elephant-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card I created using an Art Impression stamp set I purchased recently. I couldn’t resist this cute elephant stamp …. especially as my sister collects elephants!

I paper pieced the elephants dress using designer paper.

AI Elephant2 wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added the elephant again and a birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Elephant Set – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Grey; Pink; Memorable DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Pink Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax; Button; Hemp Cord; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Hahaha this is too cute!!

Silli said...

hehe, such a funny image, love it Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOL too CUTE!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous, dahlink