Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rebus–Types of Owls

RebusMarch2013-Owls-wm

Hi everyone,

It is time for another rebus swap to share with you all. This time round our theme is Types of Owls … now if you are a frequent visitor to my blog, you know I love owls … so this theme was right up my alley! I did get a little carried away doing this one this month, you might notice my card is extra, extra long LOL!

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go working out the solutions for my January Rebus which was ‘Shakespearian Character Names’ …. here are the correct answers for you to check how you did.

  • Cleopatra (Antony & Cleopatra)
  • Othello (Othello)
  • Romeo (Romeo & Juliet)
  • Hamlet (Hamlet)
  • King Lear (King Lear)
  • Hermia (Midsummer Nights Dream)
  • Beatrice (Much Ado About Nothing)
  • Puck (Midsummer Nights Dream)
  • Julius Caesar (Julius Caesar)

How did you go?????????

You can find all my past rebus cards here.

No comments: