Monday, April 8, 2013

Cupcake Cutie

MFT-WBDCupcakeCutie-wm

Hi everyone,

Welcome to day 1 of MFT Stamps New Product Tour in preparation of the release of the new stamp sets which are all due to be released by MFT Stamps this month. The new products will be available on April 9th at 10 PM in the MFT Boutique.

NewProductTour

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Stamps Blog so you can find all the release details, prize information, and inspiration about this release.

For my card today I have used the new Wendy Burns Design Cupcake Cutie … she sure is a cutie!!! don’t you think!

I have stamped the girl and cupcake stand onto Smooth White card and then die cut it using the Die-namics Mini Album Bracket Stax.

For the base panel I used Cotton Candy card and then stamped the balloon also included in the Wendy Burns Design Cupcake Cutie stamp set using Razzle Berry Ink. The other layers on my card are Razzle Berry card.

I used the “2” from the new Die-namics Bottom Line Numbers & Symbols set in the lower left hand corner of my card which I mounted onto circles created using the Die-namics Circle STAX Set 1 and Die-namics Circle STAX Set 2.

To finish off the front of my card I added some Razzle Berry Ribbon which is topped with a Cotton Candy Button and Hemp Cord.

MFT-WBDCupcakeCutie2-wm

For the inside of my card I added the sentiment which has been stamped using Razzle Berry ink and the dog (love love love this cute little dog) which was stamped using Black Licorice Ink.

Here are the MFT products I used on my card which are already available in the MFT Store.

Don’t forget to head on over to the MFT Stamps Blog so you can find all the release details, prize information, and inspiration about this release.

Stamps: Wendy Burns Design Cupcake Cutie – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White; Sweet Tooth Card; Razzle Berry; Cotton Candy – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Mini Album Bracket Stax; Circle Stax 1  & 2; Bottom Line Numbers – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Razzle Berry Ink (MFT) Razzle Berry Ribbon (MFT); Cotton Candy Button (MFT); Hemp Cord (MFT); Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your card!!! It's Gorgeous!!! So pink and so fun!!! hugs!!!

Natalie said...

This is so adorable!

Danni said...

Pretty and cute in pink!

Liz said...

Fabba dab a do

Joanne (jojot) said...

she is just tooooo sweet