Monday, April 1, 2013

Thomas Kinkade

CHF-PhotoNegative-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s the first CHF non challenge week of the month which means that this week is Thomas Kinkade week where each of the CHF Design Team will be featuring one of the Thomas Kinkade stamps on their blogs. You will need to keep an eye on the CHF DT’s blogs during this week as we won’t all be posting on the same day, but rather on a day that suits us depending on what other stuff we have to blog that week.

Each month I am attempting to use a different technique for my Thomas Kinkade card and this time round I have used the Photo Negative Technique to create my card.

If you love Thomas Kinkade stamps but don’t like coloring them in, this is a technique you may want to try and it is soooooooooooooo easy to do.

All I have done to achieve this look is to stamp my image using white ink, you can use silver ink instead if you prefer, but I decided to go with white ink for my card.

For my card this week I used Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade stamp The Light of Peace. I decided to turn this into a sympathy card by using one of the sentiments from the Script Essential Expressions stamp set.

CHF-PhotoNegative2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used another of the sentiments from the Script Essential Expressions stamp set.

By the way … did you know that Cornish Heritage Farms have released 12 new Thomas Kinkade stamps … you can find them all here.

 

Stamps: Thomas Kinkade The Light of Peace – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Black; DP
Other: White Brilliance Ink; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Frances-what ink did you use for this? I have tried several and have not been happy with the results but yours is beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love this in the black and white...dramatic