Saturday, June 29, 2013

For a Sweet Friend!

C4C192-Hexagons-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Kristine Reynolds completes her month as the June Challenge Hostess.

For our challenge this week Kristine has challenged us to use Hexagons!-I (Kristine) am loving all the great Hexagon cards I am seeing out there! I want to see some more! Let’s see what you can do with this fun geometric shape!

I have a ton of hexagons dies so I went with those for the challenge this week.
I used La La Land Crafts Sweet Friend Marci for my card this week, she is layered using MFT Die-namics Hexagon Stax which I have also used for my sentiment.

C4C192-Hexagons2-wm
Here is the inside of my card, here I used a Kaszazz birthday sentiment and added more hexagons along the bottom of my card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Stamps: Sweet Friend Marci – La La Land Crafts; Birthday Sentiment – Kaszazz
Paper: White; Black; Orange; Indie Chic Ginger DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Hexagon Stax; MFT Die-namics Open Hexagon Borders; Orange Button; Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored and absolutely adorable, Francis! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image. I love what you did with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Marci and hexagon card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fabulous....the coloring of the hair is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!