Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby

CHF32-Congrats-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another CHF challenge over on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog . This week the challenge is hosted by Kristine Reynolds.

This week Kristine has given us a sketch to use for the challenge.

CHF32

For my card I have used Cornish Heritage Farms Stork Digital Stamp and also the Baby Shower Digital Stamp. As I didn’t need the word ‘Shower’ on my sentiment I erased that word in my editing software before printing out the sentiment. I also added a flourish to the top portion of my card which is from the Sizzix Edge & Scroll Bigz Die.

CHF32-Congrats2-wm

Surprise …. Surprise! Yes I have created another pop up card using Karen Burniston’s Pop N Cuts dies. This time round I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge with the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Congrats insert. I also added another flourish to the front of the card which is also include with the Square Base card.

To finish of my card I added the Cornish Heritage Farms Baby Basket Digital Stamp

CHF-Challenge-Winner

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CHF32. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Baby Basket Digi Stamp; Stork Digi Stamp; Baby Shower Digi Stamp – Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper: White; Pink; Bundle of Joy Girl DP – Echo Park
Other: Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card w/Ornate Edge; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Congrats Insert; Sizzix Edge & Scroll Bigz Die; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is super cute!!!:)
Great priced, fun digi paper
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Please come and share your talent with a Anything Goes project before the 9th:) !!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Both cards are wonderful.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Just adorable, and clever to erase the unnecessary word!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great job with the sketch. Fun baby card!

TLady said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE storks for baby things!!!!!!!:) AND your pop-up congrats inside is a NICE SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

so sweet and classic