Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Celebrate Summer

Riley1513-Summer-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This week our challenge hostess is Kelly Santi

Kelly has challenged us this week to Celebrate Summer! Create a card using a summer theme and a favourite past-time that you do during the summer. For an added bonus, use the color YELLOW somewhere on your card!

Of course where I live it is winter …. but why wouldn’t I want to celebrate summer, maybe it will warm me up!

For my card today I have used Riley and Company’s Seaside Sophie and Beach Ball Riley.

As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, I recently purchased the new Journey Collection Pop N Cuts and starting today I will be featuring a card using these dies everyday for the next couple of weeks Smile. Today I am using the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge Base, the Sizzix Label Window Insert, the Sizzix Edge & Scroll Bigz die and the Sizzix Butterflies and Labels Bigz die too create this fun card.

Riley1513-Summer2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. Here you can see I have also used Riley and Company’s Fins Riley and the sentiment Happy Summer.

Riley Challenge Winner copy

 

Want to play along????

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!  So get stamping Riley fans :).

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1513. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Seaside Sophie; Fins Riley; Beach ball Riley; Happy Summer – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Orange; Red; Class of 87 DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Square Card w/Ornate Edge Pop N Cuts Base; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Label Window Insert; Sizzix Butterflies & Labels Bigz Die; Sizzix Edge & Scroll Bigz Die; MFT Die-namics Scallop Edge; Red Hemp Twine;  Yellow Button; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Gerry said...

What a cute card Frances

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely adorable Frances!! Love the flip design! :)

Winnie said...

So adorable! I love the vibrant colors, perfect for summer and these Riley images. The shape of the card is really great too!