Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Color Throwdown Fifth Anniversary

CTD250-MosaicMadness-wm

Hi everyone,

The Color Throwdown is celebrating it’s 5th anniversary today …. wow 5 years of color challenges how awesome is that! … Happy Fifth Anniversary Color Throwdown Smile. As I am a former Guest Designer (I was Guest Designer in April), I have been invited to help celebrate the occasion.

Visit the Color Throwdown blog for a list of all participating alumni & Guest Designers, and for a list of all the prizes that are available for you to win if they participate in the challenge as well.  (It’s a long and fabulous list!)

Here are this week’s colors to use on your card/project.

Color Throwdown 250

For my card this week I used Stampin Up’s Mosaic Madness … I stamped the various mosaic pieces using the colors listed above and attached them to my white base which had been embossed using the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. I guess I also got some inspiration with my design using the picture above Smile.

CTD250-MosaicMadness2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I added a sentiment and a couple more mosaic pieces.

Don’t forget to head on over to the Color Throwdown blog for a list of all participating alumni & Guest Designers.

Stamps: Mosaic Madness; Love Labels – Stampin’ Up
Paper: White; Blue; Melon Mambo – SU
Other: Melon Mambo Ink; Bermuda Bay Ink; So Saffron Ink; Crumb Cake Ink; Bermuda Bay Ribbon; Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Frances, love those new stamps and your design! Have a wonderful day!

Barbara said...

This is beautiful, Frances!! I love the random color on all that white! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Frances! Thanks for helping us celebrate today!

Vickie Z said...

Have been seeing this SU set out in blogland- love it!! Fab use of the colors!!

Bev Gerard said...

I love this! A wonderful display of the CTD colors indeed!

(And also an excellent job of "enabling" a fellow stamper. I see two new items jumping onto my next SU order. Thanks, Frances!)

Hope you're enjoying a beautiful Winter on your side of the planet! :)

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card, Francis! I love this stamp set :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, I just ordered the mossaiac stamps and punch last night, lol. Love this.

Joanne (jojot) said...

cuteone