Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Escape to Paradise

PopNCut-Suitcase-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Pop Up card to share with you today. This one uses the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card w/Ornate Edge designed by Karen Burniston for the base of my card.

The image here is one I have had in my stash for years and is a Darcie Stamp.

PopNCut-Suitcase2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. This time round I have used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Suitcase Insert as well as the Sizzix Suitcase Bigz die to create the pop up portion of my card.

Stamps: Tourist Bear – Darcie Stamps; Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Blue; Pack Your Bags DP – Kaisercraft; Family Vacation DP – Around the Block
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card w/Ornate Edge; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Suitcase Insert; Sizzix Suitcase Bigz Die; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Squiggle Border; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Stax; MFT Die-namics Framed Greetings; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!SUPER CUTE!!!Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the pop up queen....fab card...cute image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!