Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Escape to Paradise

PopNCut-Suitcase-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Pop Up card to share with you today. This one uses the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card w/Ornate Edge designed by Karen Burniston for the base of my card.

The image here is one I have had in my stash for years and is a Darcie Stamp.

PopNCut-Suitcase2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. This time round I have used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Suitcase Insert as well as the Sizzix Suitcase Bigz die to create the pop up portion of my card.

Stamps: Tourist Bear – Darcie Stamps; Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Green; Blue; Pack Your Bags DP – Kaisercraft; Family Vacation DP – Around the Block
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card w/Ornate Edge; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Suitcase Insert; Sizzix Suitcase Bigz Die; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; MFT Die-namics Squiggle Border; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Stax; MFT Die-namics Framed Greetings; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Wow what an awesome card thanks for sharing

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!SUPER CUTE!!!Love it!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are the pop up queen....fab card...cute image