Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Birthday

Dons-80th-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another Pop N Cuts card to share with you today … yes I am still playing with my new dies and having so much FUN!!!!!!

I recently needed a birthday card for my daughter’s Father In Law who was turning 80 and this is the card I made for him.

I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Label Window Insert with the original Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base card to create this card … I can see this insert getting a lot of use!

To decorate my card I used one of Art Impressions Shake Your Booty stamp sets.

Dons-80th2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I love how the image flips from the front and inside of the card. on the smaller panel at the side of the image I used some dies to create the number “80”.

Stamps: Shake Your Booty Bummer Set – Art Impressions; Birthday Sentiment (inside) – Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Black; Kraft; My Favorite Things DP – My Mind’s Eye
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Base Die; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Label Window Insert; Sizzix Butterflies and Labels Bigz Die; Hemp Cord; Button; Foam Tape;  Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature