Monday, July 22, 2013

Just Flying By…

MyScrapChick-GardenGate2-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today was created using a SVG file from My Scrap Chick … this is an Easel card.

MyScrapChick-GardenGate3-wm

I used my Sizzix Eclips and my ECAL program to cut out all the pieces to create this card. The sentiment I used on my card is the one sentiment which I cut apart so that I could use part of it on the outside and the rest on the inside.

MyScrapChick-GardenGate-wm

Here is my card when it is closed up ready to be mailed.

While we are talking Sizzix…. a couple of week’s ago I was lucky enough to be able to purchase all the new Sizzix Pop N Cuts Journey collection designed by Karen Burniston … starting tomorrow and over the next couple of week’s I will be sharing with you all what I have created using these awesome dies … so don’t forget to drop by each day Smile

Stamps: Sentiment – Darcie Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Dark Blue; Hello Summer DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Eclips; ECAL; My Scrap Chick Birds & Garden Gate Easel Card SVG File; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful, so cute! Donna x

Gypsy 2 said...

Fabulous card Frances!I am looking forward to seeing the new platform dies at work.....and hearing how you do it too please.

Gerry said...

Oh, Frances, this is just too adorable.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very SWEET Frances!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love that fence 'file'.....how cute this card is