Friday, July 12, 2013

Poppy Patch

SpellbinderPoppyPatch-wm

Hi everyone,

For my card today I have been playing with Spellbinders Poppy Patch die and the Lace Doily Motifs set. I die cut the poppies using white cardstock and then used my copics to color in the flowers etc.

I used the larger die from the Lace Doily Motifs for my base card.

SpellbinderPoppyPatch2-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I added a birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Happy Birthday – Stamp It (Aust)
Paper: White; Red
Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Poppy Patch; Spellbinders Lace Doily Motifs; Red Button; Red Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love this design!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love the fabulous design. I think I need to get some spellbinders poppies now! lol. I missed you at the last MFT release and let them know!

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely eye catching