Monday, July 1, 2013

That Hat

Diffuser-Red-Hat-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another card I created when playing with Double Embossing and the new Tim Holtz Embossing Diffusers by Sizzix.

You can’t tell by the card but the where the circle is on my card has not been embossed as I used the Embossing Diffuser when I embossed the background. But then I went and layered the image which hid the empty space LOL.

Stamps: Stylish Shortcuts - Stamp In Style
Paper: Red; Black
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Embossing Diffuser; Sizzix Embossing Folder; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1 & 2; Twine; Buttons; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That HAT is awesome!!! I love the red and black together!!! So striking!!! :) :) ;)

Karen Motz said...

Frances, this is absolutely stunning! Wow!

Joanne (jojot) said...

bold and dramatic