Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chuffed It’s Your Birthday!

Cuffed-Birthday-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am playing with a digital stamp I discovered recently … as my DH and Grandson both love trains I just had to buy this cute image. The image is from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. This Digital set includes the image in both color & black and white in png & jpg format, various sentiments and also some signs and train track.

Cuffed-Birthday2-wm

As you can see I have created another Centre Step card using the new Step Card Template Die from Cheery Lynn Designs … I am loving this new die. I have always loved creating Centre Step cards but this die makes it even easier … no measuring and cutting what can be better than that.

I used the boy on the train image as well as a sentiment and RR sign which were all included in the digi stamp kit. Along the bottom of my card I added some train tracks using Taylored Expressions Train Track Border die.

Cuffed-Birthday3-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I combined a sentiment and the digi train track image from the digi set for the inside of my card and die cut this using the inside panel from the Step Card Template Die. Along the bottom of my card I added the train tracks (from Taylored Expressions Train Track Border Die) and also added a train which is from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Stamps: L’il Train Conductor Digi Set – Imagine That! Digis By Kris
Paper: White; Blue; On The Go DP – Bo Bunny
Other: MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags; Taylored Expressions Train Track Border; Cheery Lynn Designs Step Card Template Die; Cheery Lynn Designs Choo Choo; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Lyn said...

Love love love always so much to feast the eye on with your creations!!!!!!

Queen Mary said...

Oh Frances! This is a darling image! What a wonderful card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous step card...too cute

Kristine said...

OH Frances, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with my Li'l Train Conductor digi set!!! You are so good with those center step cards. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten over here til now. I'm at work and was just thinking of you and remembered you had purchased this set and I thought, I need to get to her blog and see if she made anything with that. LOL - Very HAPPY to see your creation. LOVE the fabby train tracks on the front bottom and the train cut out on the inside. Your paper matches perfectly too!! WHEE! :) THank you so much. I hope you'll let me post your card to my store page??
krisb33ATyahooDOTcom

Have a lovely weekend!