Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!

TSG-Hadley-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have been playing with another of my new stamp sets I recently ordered from There She Goes .. this one is Hadley … isn’t it adorable Smile

The layout of my card uses a recent Sweet Stop sketch. I decided I wanted to use my card as I birthday card so I added the birthday sentiment from the TSG Cinnamon stamp set.

TSG-Hadley2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added some flowers which are also included in the Hadley stamp set and also added the birthday sentiment from the TSG Chalkboard Memories stamp set.

Stamps: Hadley; Cinnamon; Chalkboard Memories – There She Goes
Paper: White; Black; Blue; Persnickety DP – Lily Bee Designs
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; MFT  Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Frances! Aren't these stamps adorable!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is wonderful and so cute :)
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! soooo sweet! love how you colored her up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that image just gave me the giggles...LOVE this card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!