Friday, September 13, 2013

Friends ….

PTI-MightyOak-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today uses a new stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink called Mighty Oak. It has been a long time since I have played with Papertrey stamps, but I recently placed a couple of orders for some dies and stamps and have been having lots of fun playing!

I die cut the Mighty Oak three times out of three different designer papers … orange, brown and beige. I adhered the beige piece to my folded card and then inset each of the pieces from the other two die cut pieces to create my card. I added a yellow cord around my tree … does it remind you of a song???

PTI-MightyOak2-wm

Here is the inside of my card using one of the leaves from the Mighty Oak stamp set and a sentiment from the Movers & Shakers sentiments set.

Stamps: Mighty Oak; Movers & Shakers Sentiments – Papertrey Ink
Papers: Kraft; Gathering DP – Authentique; Farmhouse DP – Crate Paper
Other: Black Ink; Orange Ink; Yellow Hemp Cord; PTI Mighty Oak Die

 

#aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. oh, Frances. this is stunning!!!!! I almost ordered this set and die. I love it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful
    Brilliant
    Awesome
    Fantastic
    Extraordinary
    Card! Love your stuff Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tree and esp. the front sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!