Sunday, September 29, 2013

Season’s Greetings

PNC-ChristmasHouse1-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Pop N Cuts card using some of the dies etc from Karen Burniston’s new Snippets range which has just been released.

PNC-ChristmasHouse2-wm

For my card today I have used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts A2 card base with the new Sizzix Pop N Cuts House Insert and Sizzix House Thinlits. I am loving this house insert/thinlits I can think of so many occasions this can be used for.

PNC-ChristmasHouse4-wm

Here is a close up of the house … I added the texture to the house by running the house thinlit through my big shot again using my impression pad and silicon rubber mat.

PNC-ChristmasHouse5-wm 

For the sentiment I used the Sizzix Sassy Labels & Stitched Frames Framelits set … the stitching is a separate die so you have the option of creating your label with stitching or not.

I also added a border at the top and bottom of the card which is from the Sizzix Banners & Borders Thinlits set.

PNC-ChristmasHouse3-wm

And one last look at the inside of my card this time at an angle.

PNC-ChristmasHouse-wm

Here is the front of my card. I used the new swirls embossing folder which is from the new Sizzix Trellis & Swirls Embossing Folder set. The border and the fishtail tag for the sentiment are from the Sizzix Banners & Borders Thinlits set.

Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Christmas; Seasonal Sentiments – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Brown; Kraft; White; Glitter; DP
Sizzix Dies: Pop N Cuts A2 Card Base; Pop N Cuts House Insert; House Thinlits; Sassy Labels & Stitched Frames Framelits; Banners & Borders Thinlits; Swirls Embossing Folder
Other: Black Ink; Kraft Ink; SU Neutral Candy Dot; Rhinestones

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Frances! I haven't yet invested in this die yet, it really looks incredibly fun though! Love it with the house inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Frances! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, loving that border & house insert.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!