Friday, September 27, 2013

Wishing You Happiness!

HappinessPopNCuts1-wm

Hi everyone,

As you can see I have another Pop Up card to share with you today using Karen Burniston Sizzix Pop N Cuts Dies. This card uses the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square card with Ornate Edge and the Sizzix Circle Label insert.

HappinessPopNCuts2-wm

This card was inspired because of the bridge you can see behind the girl (Marci with Lantern). I was originally going to put this on the front of a card and then I decided it would go better as a pop up which of course it does Smile.  Both the bridge and Marci are from La La Land Crafts.

HappinessPopNCuts3-wm

The mountains in the background were created using Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Mountain Tops die. The sun is a really old original die from Sizzix I have had forever!!!!!

HappinessPopNCuts-wm

Here is the front of my card. I have kept this fairly simple as the focus is on the inside.

Stamps: Marci with Lantern – La La Land Crafts; HB #5 – Eccentricks
Paper: White; Bright Pink; Pink; All About A Boy DP – Echo Park; Sweet Girl DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge; Sizzix Pop N Cuts Circle Label Insert; Sizzix Sun #2; La La Land Crafts Bridge Die; Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Mountain Tops Die; MFT Die-namics Snow Drift; MFT Die-namics Dotted Scallop Border; MFT Die-namics Flower Trio; Oval Nestabilities; Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite all-time Frances makes! Love everything about this serene scene you've set inside the card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so cute & yes the bridge makes it so cute. OK the flowers, sun & mountains are great too. Let's just say the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Frances,This one is just amazing, love everything about it
    Maryann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!