Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ahoy There, Matey!

PirateHenry-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Today I am sharing another card using the CC Designs Roberto’s Rascals … I just love these stamps.

As I have mentioned before these stamps look very much like my two Grandchildren. Recently I had William over for the day as he wasn’t well enough to go to Childcare when my stamps arrived in the mail … off course I opened them and then showed them to him who had to stamp him and Hayley as we both call these stamps on some card for him to take home. He has discovered what my stamps do and loves pulling some out for me to stamp for him Smile.

Here I have used Pirate Henry (or Pirate William as I call it hehe) to create my card.

PirateHenry2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added two sentiments from Paper Pretties plus the pirate hat from The Cat’s Pajamas.

Stamps: Pirate Henry – CC Designs; Pirate Polly – Paper Pretties; Arrgh! Piratey – The Cat’s Pajamas
Paper: White; Black; Red; Pirates Voyage DP – Best Creations
Other: Black Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink; MFT Die-namics Pierced Circle Stax; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax 1; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax 1 & 2;

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Well shiver me timbers, that's such a cute card.