Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Friends

KBDecFriends1-wm

Hi everyone,

As promised yesterday I am back today with another card for Karen Burniston’s Designer Challenge, the theme for December is a Pop 'n Cuts Anything Goes theme. Each designer will be featuring a different pop ‘n cuts insert so there will be plenty of inspiration!!!!

For my card today I have used the Sizzix Pop ‘N Cuts Friend Insert.

KBDecFriends-wm

To decorate the front of my card I used Art Impressions Girlfriends Pedal Pushers stamp set. I am not sure I would be able to pedal a bike with just me on it, let alone 3 other people hehe!

The image is layered using the larger dies from the Sizzix Wavy Labels Framelits set.

KBDecFriends2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used the Sizzix Pop ‘N Cuts A2 Base card and the Sizzix Pop ‘N Cuts Friend Insert. I also used the Sizzix Friend Sizzlits die for the pink “Friends” layer of my card.

The sentiment on the left side of the card is layered using the Sizzix Wavy Labels Framelits. The border on the edge of my designer paper is one of the borders from the Sizzix Banners and Borders Thinlits set.

KBDecFriends3-wm

Here is a close up of the Friends Pop ‘N Cuts Insert … the letter ‘S’ isn’t on the insert itself, but it is included in the sizzlits set so you have the option as to whether you want to use the word “Friend” or “Friends” …. it is easy to add the “S” to the heart of the Friend Pop ‘N Cuts insert Smile.

If you are looking to purchase Karen’s Sizzix Pop N Cuts in Australia you can find them at Photo Continental.

Don’t forget to check out the Sizzix blog on Thursday when you will be able to see what all the designers created for the challenge this month.

 

Stamps: Pedal Pushers – Art Impressions
Paper: White; Pink; Green; TV Dinner DP – Cosmo Cricket
Sizzix Dies: Pop ‘N Cuts A2 Card Base; Pop ‘N Cuts Friend Insert; Friend Sizzlit; Wavy Labels Framelits; Banners & Borders Thinlits
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Francis this is such a FUN card! That image just cracks me up, and I love the way you used the FRIENDS Pop 'n Cut.
Cheers
Karen A

Karen B said...

The image on the front is colored to perfection! Wow. This whole card is FUN! Love how you pieced the borders back with the two colors. Clever!

Queen Mary said...

Love these ladies!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Such a FUN card! Awesome stamps & dies.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow..fabulous fancy cutting on this one...gotta love those ladies