Friday, February 14, 2014

Another Block Card

ArtyFacesBlockCard-wm

Hi everyone,

I am still having fun playing around creating block cards. I recently used this block card as a project at I club I attend each month as it was my turn to do a project.

To see my other block cards I have created you can find them using this link.

ArtyFacesBlockCard2 wm

For this card today I decorated it using some designer paper I have had in my stash for some years now. It had small blocks of various different graphics/images which I thought would work well for this type of card.

I have kept it fairly simple just adding the key near the block that has the keyhole.

ArtyFacesBlockCard3-wm

Here is the Here is the back of my Block card, using more of the same designer paper.

ArtyFacesBlockCard4-wm

As you can see by the photo above this card folds flat so it can be placed in a standard envelope to be mailed.

If you want to find out how to create this style of card you can find a video by Papercrafter45 here.

Paper: Black; DP – Stamp It (Aust)
Other: Score Board; Key

#aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is great, Frances!!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and would make such a wonderful display for some dried flowers, orm aybe some tiny trinkets! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, love how it folds flat for mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I absolutely LOVE your Blocks Card! Fabulous paper!! Thanks so much for sharing … and thanks, also, for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!