Sunday, March 9, 2014

TSOL–Words4Circles

TSOLWord4Circlesbday-wm

Hi everyone,
I have a couple more samples to share with you today using two of the new release stamp set Words4Circles from The Stamps of Life.

These stamps work so well with the Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its card framelits set that I ended up making two cards using this die.

For my first card I created a birthday card and also used stamps from the Spinner2Stamp stamp set and coordinating die set Spinner Dies and the Penguin4Christmas stamp set.

TSOLWord4Circlesbday2-wm

Here is the “flip side of the centre panel … I added a birthday greeting from the Spinner2Stamp stamp set and a couple of banners from the Mini Banner Dies set.

TSOLWord4CirclesFlowers-wm

For my second card today I created another triple circle flip-its card using 3 of the word stamps from the Words4Circles stamp set.

TSOLWord4CirclesFlowers2-wm

On the “flip” side of the centre panel I added flowers which were created using the flower2doodle stamp set and coordinating Doodle Flower Die Set.

TSOLWords4CircleCookie-wm

And my final card for today uses the Sizzix Circle Flip-its #2 Framelits die set. I used the Words4Circles stamp set and also the birthday4Cookie stamp set and the coordinating Cookie Dies

TSOLWords4CircleCookie2-wm

Here is a look at my card when it is opened.

Stamps: Words4Circles; Spinner2Stamp; Penguin4Christmas; Flowers2Doodle; Birthday4Cookie – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; Navy; It’s A Celebration DP – Carta Bella; Suave DP – Authentique; Anchored DP - Authentique
Dies: Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its Framelits; Sizzix Circle #2 Flip-its Framelits; Spinner Dies; Mini Banner Dies; Doodle Flower Die; Cookie Die – The Stamps of Life
Other: Black Ink; Red; Ink; Navy Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...love that triple circle die...might have to check that out