Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello

TSOLHello-wm

Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamp sets today…. morepb&j2enjoy; trianglealpha4banners and scribbles2stamp.

Today I am featuring cards using the trianglealpha4banners stamp set.

For my first card I used a recent Mojo Sketch (mojo328) for the layout of my card to create a birthday card. The birthday sentiment is from the Brackets2Cut stamp set.

TSOLBabyBoy2Flip-wm

For my next card I created a baby card. For this card I have also used The Stamps of Life’s MiniOnesie2Cut stamp set and coordinating die as well as the Onesie4Baby stamp set.

As you can see this is a Flip-its card using the Sizzix Ornate Labels #2 Flip-its die and the Ornate Labels #5 Framelits die set.

TSOLBabyBoyFlip-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card.

TSOLHelloStandUp-wm

For my final card today I created a Stand-ups card using the Sizzix Fancy Label Stand-up card die. I have used Labels4Cutting and Flower2Doodle stamp sets.

TSOLHelloStandUp2-wm

Here is another view of my card.

TSOLHelloStandUp3-wm

Here is the front of my card when the card is folded the normal way ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOLHelloStandUp4-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I added another sentiment which can be seen when the card is opened.

Stamps: TriangleAlpha4Banners; Brackets2Cut; MiniOnesie2Cut; Onesie4Baby; Labels4Cutting; Flower2Doodle – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Blue; Dark Blue; Red; RSVP DP – Basic Grey; Special Delivery – Pebbles Inc; Americana DP – Pebbles Inc
Other: Black Ink; Circle Dies; Candy Dots; Sizzix Ornate Labels #5 Framelits; Sizzix Ornate #2 Flip-its Die; Sizzix Fancy Label Stand-ups Die; Sizzix Fancy Label #4 Framelits; Blue Hemp Cord; TSOL Strawberry Ink Pad; TSOL Blueberry Ink Pad; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

looks like you have been busy...they are all fab, but esp. like the baby card