Friday, July 11, 2014

Best Wishes

ECDBestWishesFlower-wm

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today. I am sharing this card I created using the new Crystal Flower Set 1; Crystal Flower Overlay Set 1 and Best Wishes Stand-Up Helper Die  which will all be available mid July.

You can see more details on how I created my card on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog post here.

 

Paper: Purple Card;  Green Card; Light Green Card; Enchanted Garden DP – Bo Bunny
Dies: Crystal Flower Set 1; Crystal Flower Overlay Set 1; Best Wishes Stand-Up Helper; Flourish with Flowers – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other Elizabeth Craft Designs Products: Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz; Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter; Amethyst Silk Microfine Glitter

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

LOVE purple and green....beauty of a bloom