Friday, July 25, 2014

Get Well Soon

ECDGetWellSoon-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a Get Well Card I created using the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Rainy Day Die set and the Get Well Soon Stand Up Helper Die.

To create this card I made a top folding card and added a piece of designer paper at the base of the card. Before adhering the designer paper I used the Get Well Soon Stand Up Helper die to create a border which I placed at the top of the designer paper.

I die cut the umbrella from the Rainy Day set twice from designer paper and paper pieced them together. I also cut the rain boots out of two different colored card and layered them together.

For the raindrops I added adhesive paper to my blue card stock prior to die cutting and then used my pricking tool to help left them off the card stock onto my card.

Card: White; Pink; Green; Lemonade Stand DP – Bo Bunny
Dies: Get Well Soon Stand Up Helper; Rainy Day – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card. Going to make this.

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun way to use the Stand-Up Helper die! Great colours, as always.
Cheers
Karen A

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS and fabulous