Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello My Friend!

FB10HelloFriend-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Being a brand new month we have a new challenge hostess which is Shirley Quarry. Shirley is no longer on the Design Team, however she did create her challenges prior to leaving the team, so of course we are using them Smile.

Since this is the 4th of July week in America, we surely need to make a red, white and blue card. Since everyone does not live in the U.S., it does not have to be a patriotic card.

For my card this week I created a Flip-its card using the Sizzix Regal Flip-its Card Framelits set. To decorate my card I used The Stamps Of Life Phone4you stamp set and coordinating phone die set.

FB10HelloFriend2-wm

Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card. On the right hand panel I used the Sizzix Borders Thinlits die set.

Don’t forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:

  • Amber Hillman
  • Anne Harmon
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Liz Williams
  • Lois Bak
  • Lynn McAuley
  • Maryann Einam
  • Sabrina Friel
  • Vicky Gould
  •  

    Stamps: phone4you – The Stamps of Life
    Paper: White; Red; Americana DP – Pebbles Inc
    Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Sizzix Regal Flip-its Card Framelits; Sizzix Regal Labels Framelits; Sizzix Borders Thinlits; The Stamps of Life Phone Die Set; Foam Tape

    #aa-owl-signature

    8 comments:

    Liz Williams said...

    Frances, what a cute card! I love the flowered dp with the plaid. So cool!! Anne's gonna love that red phone, and my instant thought was "Let freedom ring" for not only Americans but everyone!

    Lois said...

    Cute card! Love those flip cards.

    jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

    Wonderful dp's, and love that RED phone!~

    Lynn McAuley said...

    Such fun papers and vintage telephone for this fabulous swing design!! Wonderful work, Frances!

    Vicky Gould said...

    Yet, another beautiful card from a very talented lady!

    Amber (bambi64) said...

    It is probably a good thing you don't live close as I think I'd be over every day playing with your tools etc!! Such a cute card and love the paper.

    Sabrina said...

    Oh my - what gorgeous DP. The panel on the right - can't you just see that as a skirt for a little girl, complete with the red trim.

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    fun friendship card