Sunday, July 20, 2014

I Moustache You A Question

KBHoppyMustacheLorna1-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another card to share with you today using one of Karen Burniston’s new Character Dies and Pop Up Dies. This one is Hoppy the Frog and the Lorna Label Pop Up.

KBHoppyMustacheLorna2-wm

Recently when the Karen Burniston Design Team were sharing the cards we created, Karen Aicken shared a pop up she created using the Lorna Label Pop Up where she had used it on both sides of the card (her card was was turned so she had the pop up based on the top and bottom portions of the card). This inspired me to create this card but I turned mine onto it’s side so that the pop ups were side by side.

The moustache designer paper I used her was originally white, I decided to use my copic air brush to color the paper green.

I used Black and Green Velvet Adhesive Sheets to create the frog. I also used the Props 1 Accessory die to add the hat and moustache to the frog.

On the right hand side Label I used the label die from the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die and a stamp from There she goes for the sentiment.

KBHoppyMustacheLorna-wm

On the front of my card I added a strip of white card and added three hats created using the Props 1 Die set.

Stamps: Flava Sava – There She Goes
Paper: White; Black; DP – Bella Blvd
Dies: Lorna Labels Pop Up; Lots of Pops Pop Up; Hoppy the Frog; Props 1 – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Ha - this is too much fun. I love that you have moustache paper, Frances! Works perfectly with Hoppy all decked out.
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous masc. card