Friday, August 1, 2014

Candles 4 Birthdays

FB23CandleRegalFlipit-wm
Hi everyone,
Being the beginning of the month it is time for the August Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called candles4birthday. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.
For my first card today I created a flip-its card using the Sizzix Fancy Frame Flip-its Card #2 Framelits and the Sizzix Fancy Labels Framelits. I used the coordinating die to the candles4birthday stamp set to create the sentiment and the candles.
FB23CandleRegalFlipit2-wm
Here is the ‘flip’ side of my card. I added a sentiment from the new candles4birthdays stamp set.
TSOLMakeWish-wm
For my second card I created a CAS card. I stamped the candle on white card and used the coordinating dies to cut it out and added a sentiment.
Don’t forget to check out the candles4birthdays Gallery to see lots more ideas using this stamp set from the other Design Team members.
Stamps: candles4birthdays – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Pink; Orange; Red; Birthday Candles DP – Around the Block
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Sizzix Fancy Frame Flip-its Card #2 Framelits; Sizzix Fancy Labels Framelits; TSOL Candles Die Set; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

really do love all your candle cards