Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gatefold Birthday

FGMBdayGatefoldwm

Hi everyone,

My card today is for a challenge I am doing with a couple for friends of mine this year. Each month we get together and go to our favorite stamp/scrapbook store and come home with one or two new goodies Winking smile. This year we decided to also challenge ourselves each month using a product we all have.

As we missed a month to get together as my friends were both travelling, we had to make at least two cards using either the Sizzix Regal, Royal or Elegant Flip-it Card Framelits or Stand-Up Card Framelits. Plus we also had to use an embossing folder we had all purchased back in June.

FGMBdayGatefold2wm

Today I am sharing the first of the cards I made for our challenge. For this card I used the Sizzix Royal Stand-Up Card Framelits to create a Gatefold Card ... love how easy it is to make these from these dies.

To decorate my card I used Penny Blacks Krafty Kats Good Day stamp set .... love these crazy cats haha! I also added the Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper on the front of the card ... cutting it apart so I could have one word at the top and the other at the bottom.

FGMBdayGatefold3wm

Here is the inside of my card I added a couple of sentiments to complete my card.


Stamps: Good Day Stamp Set - Penny Black; Remembering Your Birthday - SU
Paper: White; Pink; Twirl DP - Kaisercraft
Dies: Sizzix Royal Stand-Up Card Framelits; Sizzix Royal Labels Framelits; Elizabeth Craft Designs Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I still haven't played with the cat stamps I bought...love what you are doing with them