Friday, October 24, 2014

Chilly Pop Up

ChillyLotsofPop1wm

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I spend 4 days at our local craft show demoing using the Karen Burniston Pop It Ups dies for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Normally I don’t get to make complete cards at a show, but I was able to get a few done this time round.

ChillyLotsofPop2wm

These cards weren’t really planned … I had die cut the pop up portion of the card to demo how easy it is to make pop up cards and then a while later I added a Penguin I had made to one of the pop up panels. A day later I added three more to the card and then turned it into a card.

ChillyLotsofPop3wm

These photos aren’t the greatest as I forgot to take them home to take proper photos so had to rely on taking photos using my iPhone.

ChillyLotsofPopwm

Here is the front of my card.

Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up; Chilly the Penguin; Agatha Edges – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs

 

#aa-owl-signature

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. another amazing creation love the crosseyed penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh....so dang cute...couldn't help but think of how much Charlene would love this one.....I miss her so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate your comments on my creations. Hope you enjoy your day!